- Spray oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed and cut in half
- 1 bunch bok choy, trimmed and cut in half
- 2 tsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp salt reduced soy sauce
- ½ tsp natural sweetener
- 2 tbsp water
- Black pepper to taste
- Spray a wok with spray oil and heat on high heat until hot. Add the garlic and ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add the chopped broccolini and stir fry for 2-3 minutes until tender (the stems should be bright green).
- Add the bok choy and stir fry for 1-2 minutes until leaves have slightly wilted.
- Add the oyster sauce, soy sauce, natural sweetener and water and stir to combine.
- Season with black pepper.
Try using other veggies like pak choy, gai lan, broccoli, carrot, capsicum and mushroom!
If you’re a Jenny Craig member, speak to your Coach about how you can incorporate this recipe into your personal menu plan.