Try this Apple Cinnamon Bircher for a hearty and satisfying breakfast.
- 1 Jenny Craig Apple & Cinnamon Porridge
- 1 apple, ½ grated, ½ sliced to serve
- 1 tsp LSA ½ tbsp. sultanas
- ½ cup skim milk
- 1/3 cup (100g) fat free plain yoghurt
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Place Jenny Craig Apple & Cinnamon Porridge, ½ grated apple, LSA, sultanas, skim milk, fat free plain yoghurt and cinnamon in a bowl and stir well to combine. Place into a container or bowl, cover and refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- When the porridge mixture has chilled, place into a serving bowl and top with reserved apple slices.
Tip: LSA is a combination of finely ground linseeds, sunflower seeds and almonds. It is a great source of fibre and contains heart healthy omega 3 fatty acids.
Grocery Count (per serve): 1 Milk Serve, 1½ Fruit Serves, 1 Limited Free Food