Preparation Time: 5-6 Minutes
- 1 Jenny Craig Chicken Fettuccine
- ½ cup brown mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 tsp parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 small handful fresh flat leaf parsley, leaves picked
- 2 second spray olive oil
- Pepper, to taste
- Heat the Jenny Craig Chicken Fettuccine as per package instructions.
- Warm a frypan to medium-high heat and lightly spray with olive oil. Add mushrooms and freshly cracked pepper, cook for 5 minutes or until the mushrooms are lightly browned.
- Meanwhile in a saucepan, steam broccoli for 2-3 minutes, or until just tender.
- Place heated Chicken Fettuccine in a bowl and stir through mushrooms, broccoli and fresh parsley, and top with parmesan cheese.
Grocery Serves Per Serve: 1 non-starchy vegetable serve, 2 Limited Free Foods, Free Foods
If you’re on the Jenny Craig program, speak to your Personal Coach about how you can incorporate this recipe into your personal menu plan.