- 1 Jenny Craig Chicken Fettuccine
- Spray oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 cup zucchini, cut into rounds
- 1 cup broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 cup mushrooms, halved
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves picked off
- ¼ tsp rosemary, finely chopped
- Heat Jenny Craig Chicken Fettuccine as per instructions on the package.
- While the meal is warming, heat a frypan on high heat and lightly spray with oil. Add the crushed garlic, zucchini, broccoli, mushroom, thyme and rosemary.
- Cook for 5 minutes until the vegetables have softened and are slightly golden.
- Place the vegetables onto a plate and top with the warmed Jenny Craig Chicken Fettuccine and stir to combine.
Grocery serves: 3 Vegetable serves, Free Foods
If you’re on the Jenny Craig program, speak to your Personal Coach about how you can incorporate this recipe into your personal menu plan.