- 1½ cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 40g low fat feta cheese, cubed
- Sprinkle of mixed dried herbs
- Light spray of spray oil
- 1 Jenny Craig Macaroni Cheese
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves
- Black pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 200°C.
2. Put the tomatoes and feta cheese in a small baking tray. Make sure the cheese is in the centre of the tray surrounded by the tomatoes to prevent it from browning too much. Sprinkle the herbs over the cheese and give everything a light spray with spray oil.
3. Place the tray with the tomatoes and feta and the Jenny Craig Macaroni Cheese into the oven at the same time and bake for 30 minutes. Make sure the Macaroni Cheese remains in its tray with the plastic cover on to prevent it from drying out.
4. When the tomatoes and feta are caramelised and the Macaroni Cheese is hot, remove from the oven. Mix the tomatoes and feta together to create a sauce, then add in the Macaroni Cheese. Stir through the fresh basil and add pepper to taste.
Note: Use the feta cheese from your Dairy serves.
If you’re a Jenny Craig member, speak to your Coach about how you can incorporate this recipe into your personal menu plan.