We have partnered with My Market Kitchen to share this tasty Roasted Vegetable Soup recipe. The perfect pair to our yummy Jenny Craig Roast Chicken and Vegetables.
Find the full recipe below.
You will need:
- 1 small eggplant, roughly chopped
- 1 large zucchini, roughly chopped
- 1 large red capsicum, roughly chopped
- 1 medium onion, roughly chopped
- 3 large ripe tomatoes, roughly chopped
- Extra virgin olive oil spray
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 1 tsp dried herbs or spices eg. basil, oregano, parsley
- 2 cups reduced salt chicken or vegetable stock
- 4 tbsp fat free Greek yoghurt
- Fresh herbs for garnish
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C (160°C fan forced).
- In a roasting pan, place eggplant, zucchini, capsicum, onion and tomatoes.
- Add garlic cloves to the pan. Spray vegetables with oil and sprinkle over herbs.
- Roast for 20-30 minutes, until the vegetables begin to brown.
- Remove the skins from the garlic cloves. Transfer contents of the roasting pan to a saucepan and add the stock – you can add more or less stock to alter the consistency, depending on your preference. Bring the contents to the boil and then reduce to a simmer.
- Place in a food processor and blend until smooth. Serve into bowls and garnish with a dollop of yoghurt and a sprinkle of fresh herbs. Serve as an entrée to Jenny Craig’s Roast Chicken and Vegetables!
Jenny Craig Client Information
Grocery count (per serve): Free Food recipe
For more recipes from My Market Kitchen click here.start your journey now