Preparation Time: 2 minutes
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 small frozen banana, chopped
- ½ cup skim milk
- 1/3 cup natural fat free yoghurt
- A large handful of ice cubes
- Fresh mint leaves to garnish (optional)
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend for 1-2 minutes until smooth and combined.
- Pour into a medium-sized glass and serve immediately.
Dietitian tip: If you’re looking for opportunities to add more vegetables into your day, adding a cup of baby spinach leaves to this smoothie is a great idea.
Grocery Serves: 2 Fruit serves + 1 Dairy serve
If you’re a Jenny Craig member, speak to your Coach about how you can incorporate this recipe into your personal menu plan.