- 1½ cups watermelon, cut into chunks
- 3 lychees (fresh or tinned)
- Juice and zest from ½ lime
- Place the watermelon, lychees and lime juice in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the fruit into a metal pan and freeze for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, gently scrape the mixture with a fork to move the liquid around.
- Return the pan back into the freezer and repeat this process every 30 minutes to form largish ice crystals (this should take approximately 3-4 hours in total).
- The granita will be ready when the mixture is completely frozen and has large flaky ice crystals.
- Serve in your favourite glass and garnish with a wedge of fresh lime & zest.
Grocery serves: 2 fruit serves
If you’re on the Jenny Craig program, speak to your Personal Coach about how you can incorporate this recipe into your personal menu plan.