You will need:
- 1 cup watermelon, chopped Ice
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 tsp natural sweetener i.e. stevia 4 mint leaves, torn
- 1 cup diet ginger ale
- 1 cup soda water
- 2 mint sprigs, for garnish
1. In a blender, blend watermelon, lime juice and a handful of ice until smooth.
2. In the bottom of 2 tall glasses, muddle 2 mint leaves with 1 tsp of sweetener in each glass.
3. Divide the watermelon puree from the blender evenly be-tween the 2 glasses. Add ½ cup of diet ginger ale to each glass and top with soda water.
4. Stir to combine. Garnish with a mint sprig.start your journey now