Celebrate Valentine’s Day with these tasty and waistline friendly Creamy Choc Strawberries.
Grocery Count (per serve): 1½ Limited Free Foods, ½ Milk serve
- 1 punnet strawberries
- ⅔ cup plain or vanilla flavoured fat free yoghurt (preferably Greek yoghurt)
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- Place yoghurt in a small bowl.
- If you’re not using Greek yoghurt, strain the yoghurt in Chux cloth or paper towel for a while to thicken it (the excess liquid will drain away).
- Stir cocoa powder through the yoghurt. Dip the strawberries in the yoghurt.
- Place yoghurt-covered strawberries on a lined tray in the freezer.
- Freeze for 30 mins. Allow strawberries to thaw for a couple of minutes before consuming. Enjoy!
Note: Enjoy any leftover cocoa yoghurt as extra dipping sauce. Serve alongside our Apple Berry Spritz for the perfect romantic treat.