Prep Time: 5 mins + 4 hrs to chill
Indulge in a delightful, make-ahead treat that is sure to impress your loved ones. This recipe combines the refreshing flavors of mango and passionfruit with the creamy goodness of low-fat Greek yoghurt. With just a few simple steps, you can create a delicious dessert that will leave everyone wanting more!
- 1 sachet Mango-Passionfruit flavored diet jelly
- 1 1/3 cup Low-Fat Greek Yoghurt
- 3 Passionfruit, use pulp to serve
- ½ Orange, sliced into segments
- 2 Kiwifruit, sliced
- Empty contents of one sachet into a heatproof bowl.
- Add 1 cup (250ml) of boiling water, stir and dissolve.
- Add 1 cup of yoghurt, stir until combined, and pour into 4 small cups.
- Chill in the fridge for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Once set, top with passionfruit pulp, orange segments and sliced kiwifruit.
Grocery serves (per serve): ½ Dairy serve, ½ Fruit serve, 1 Limited Free Food
FREE FOODS on the Jenny Craig menu are foods that are low in kilojoules and are great for adding extra volume, variety and flavour to our menus. Examples include the non-starchy vegetables that are brimming with vitamins, minerals, fibre and anti-oxidants.
We encourage you to eat at least 4-5 servings of vegetables each day – whether you are on the Jenny Craig program or just looking to eat well! There are also herbs, spices and other low kilojoule flavourings such as vinegars, sriracha and soy sauces.
LIMITED FREE FOODS add flavour, variety, and can fill you up for very few kilojoules – check out Jenny Craig’s Grocery Guide for the full list.
If you’re on the Jenny Craig, speak to your Personal Coach about how you can incorporate this recipe into your personal menu plan.