- 1 packet Jenny Craig Wholemeal Pancakes
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1 small red apple, cut in half
- ½ cup frozen raspberries
- 1/3 cup skim milk
- Spray oil
- Dollop of plain non-fat yoghurt, to serve
- Grate half the apple and combine with Jenny Craig Wholemeal Pancake mix, cinnamon and frozen raspberries.
- Add in milk and stir until combined.
- Lightly spray a fry pan with oil then heat on medium heat until hot.
- Spoon the mixture into a hot pan and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Slice the remaining apple half and serve with the pancakes and plain non-fat yoghurt.
Grocery serve: 1/2 Dairy serve, 1 Fruit serve, 1 Limited Free Food
If you’re on the Jenny Craig program, speak to your Personal Coach about how you can incorporate this recipe into your personal menu plan.