You will need:
- 2/3 cup plain fat free yoghurt
- ½ cup reduced fat ricotta cheese
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp natural sweetener, such as Stevia
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup strawberries
- 1 white peach, diced
- 2 packets Jenny Craig Shortbread Bites
1. Mix the yoghurt, ricotta, vanilla extract and natural sweetener together until well combined and smooth.
2. Spoon a dollop of the ricotta mixture into 2 glasses then top with blueberries, alternating between ricotta mixture, peaches and strawberries.
3. Finish by crumbling Jenny Craig’s Shortbread Bites on top.start your journey now