Prep Time: 10 Minutes
• 2 cups spinach and kale mix
• ½ Pink Lady apple, thinly sliced
• Red onion to taste, finely sliced
• ½ tbsp dried cranberries
• 40g reduced fat feta cheese
• A small handful of fresh basil leaves
For The Dressing:
• ¼ cup orange juice
• 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
• ½ tsp Dijon mustard
• ½ small garlic clove, finely grated
1. Make the dressing by combining orange juice, apple cider vinegar, mustard, garlic and pepper together in a jug. Whisk to combine and set aside.
2. Prepare the salad by placing kale and spinach mix into a bowl and top with apple slices, red onion, dried cranberries, feta and basil. Dress with the prepared salad dressing when ready to serve.
Grocery count per serve: 2+ non-starchy vegetable serves, 1 ½ fruit serves, 1 dairy serve
No time to make a dressing? Just add your favourite fat free salad dressing and it will be just as delicious!
If you’re a Jenny Craig member, speak to your Coach about how you can incorporate this recipe into your personal menu plan.