Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 1 apple
- 100g vanilla fat free yoghurt
- ½ cup mixed berries – we’ve used strawberries, blueberries and raspberries, chopped
- Sprinkle of cacao nibs
- Jenny Craig Nut & Cranberry Mix
- Slice the apple into ½cm thick circles and use a biscuit cutter to remove the core to form the ‘hole’ of the donut.
- Spread each apple slice with yoghurt and sprinkle with berries, cacao nibs and Jenny Craig Nut & Cranberry Mix
You can even make these into a delicious breakfast treat by topping with your favourite Jenny Craig muesli.
If you’re a Jenny Craig member, speak to your Coach about how you can incorporate this recipe into your personal menu plan.