- 2 cups green beans, trimmed
- ½ garlic clove, finely grated (optional)
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 40g reduced fat feta cheese, crumbled
- Fresh basil leaves
- Lightly steam beans for 4-7 minute until tender-crisp.
- When the beans are cooked and warm, stir through the garlic, balsamic vinegar and Dijon mustard. Stir to combine ensuring everything is evenly coated.
- Add the cherry tomatoes then season with salt and pepper to taste. Finish with feta cheese and fresh basil
Dressing the beans while they’re warm allows them to soak up more flavour
If you’re a Jenny Craig member, speak to your Coach about how you can incorporate this recipe into your personal menu plan.