Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Jenny Craig Caramelised Onion Fritters
- Spray oil
- 6 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh basil to garnish
1. Lightly spray a frypan with spray oil and place on a medium heat. When the pan is hot, add the mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes until softened. Add the garlic and cook until golden brown for a further 1-2 minutes. Remove from the pan and set aside
2. Wipe the pan down and place back on heat. Add the tomatoes to the hot pan and cook for 1-2 minutes to lightly warm through. When the tomatoes are cooked, remove from the pan and add to the plate with mushrooms.
3. In the same pan add the spinach and a splash of water. Turn off the heat and allow the spinach to wilt. Remove and place on the plate once wilted.
4. While the vegetables are cooking, heat the Jenny Craig Caramelised Onion Fritters in the microwave as per instructions on the packet.
5. Serve the Jenny Craig Caramelised Onion Fritters with the cooked vegetables and top with fresh basil.
‘Dietitian tip’: Karen Stafford
Add a sprinkle of goats cheese or low fat fetta cheese from your dairy serves to add an extra burst of flavour!start your journey now