Try this Mexican inspired cauliflower recipe to add a spicy flair to the Jenny Craig Bean & Cheese Burrito or Mexican–Style Veggie stack
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 4 cups small cauliflower florets
- Spray of olive oil
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ¼ cup crushed tomatoes, no added salt
- 1 medium jalapeño, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- Chopped fresh coriander for garnish
- Lemon/Lime wedges for garnish
1. Pulse cauliflower in a food processor/blender until broken down into rice-size pieces.
2. Spray oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add onion and jalapeño, cook until softened and beginning to brown (approx. 2 to 5 minutes). Add the cauliflower, tomatoes, cumin and salt, continue cooking until the cauliflower is soft (approx. 4 to 5 minutes more).
3. Garnish with coriander and serve with lime wedges (optional).
Coach Tip: This dish also works really well without the crushed tomatoes.
Grocery Serves Per Serve: 2 vegetable serves, free foods
If you’re a Jenny Craig member, speak to your Coach about how you can incorporate this recipe into your personal menu plan.