Preparation Time: 7 Minutes
- 1 cup brown mushrooms, skin on and halved
- 1 bunch of asparagus, woody ends removed
- 1 sprig fresh thyme, leaves picked
- 2 second spray Olive oil
- 1 fresh lemon
- Lightly spray a non-stick frying pan with olive oil and warm to a medium-high heat.
- Add the asparagus and mushrooms, along with the thyme leaves and toss until the mushrooms are lightly browned and the asparagus is bright green.
- Transfer to a serving plate, use a microplate grater to top with a very light grating of lemon zest and enjoy alongside Jenny Craig’s delicious NEW Leek & Cheese Quiche.
Dietitian Tip: This recipe works great with any variety of mushrooms!
Grocery Serves Per Serve: 2 non-starchy vegetable serves, free foods
If you’re a Jenny Craig member, speak to your Coach about how you can incorporate this recipe into your personal menu plan.