Prep time: 30 minutes
- 1 Jenny Craig Vegetable Tikka Masala, thawed
- Spray oil
- 2 cups broccoli, cut into florets
- ½ tsp garam masala
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- Pinch of vegetable stock powder
- Pinch of pepper
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Place the broccoli onto the baking tray and spray with spray oil. Sprinkle over garam masala, turmeric, stock powder and pepper and ensure everything is evenly coated.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes (times may vary depending on how big your broccoli is cut).
- Remove from the oven and enjoy!
Dietitian Tip: Don’t forget to use the broccoli stem! Simply chop off the rough outer skin and cut it up.
Grocery Serves: 2 Vegetable serves, 1 Limited Free Food, Free Foods
If you’re on the Jenny Craig program, speak to your Personal Coach about how you can incorporate this recipe into your personal menu plan.