- 1 medium turnip
- ½ celeriac
- 1 carrot
- 1 swede
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Spray
- Preheat oven to 200⁰C and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Cut turnip, celeriac, carrot and swede lengthwise into French fry sticks and place on the lined tray.
- Lightly spray the vegetables with cooking spray and sprinkle with paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Then turn up the oven to 220⁰C and bake for a further 20 minutes until golden and crispy. You may need to turn the chips halfway through to prevent burning.
If you like your fries extra crispy, try popping them into an air fryer for 20 mins until golden.start your journey now