Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Handful of cabbage, shredded
- Handful of lettuce
- Handful of snow peas
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ red capsicum, thinly sliced
- ½ cucumber, sliced
- 1 carrot, shredded
- Spring onion
- Fresh mint
- Fresh coriander
- 6 Rice paper sheets
- Fresh lime
- Chilli or hoisin sauce to serve
1. Prepare the rolls by dipping the rice paper sheets into warm water to soften, then place onto a plate.
2. Top with a mixture of herbs and vegetables, then roll up into rolls.
3. Serve with chilli or hoisin sauce.
If you’re a Jenny Craig member, speak to your Coach about how you can incorporate this recipe into your personal menu plan.